Tuesday 21 October 2008

5Boro - Danny Falla

I probably go on about this company too much, but I don't care, 5Boro are sick.
I love the east coast style of skating, the spots are more interesting so the skaters have to be more creative. Danny Falla from 5Boro has been coming up for a few years and is now turning pro, check out this little promo vid for him and see why he very much deserves to go pro! I hate to say I told you so, but I did.

5Boro has pretty much come up by word of mouth and a relentless demo schedule (they do demos almost every week) they have only recently started doing print adverts so it is understandable if you haven't heard of them, but the boards are sick, really nice shapes and poppy wood and the whole team are rippers.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Reskue Skate Shop is an independent skater owned shop in Southampton, England.